For better or worse, I'm not a big music listener. I enjoy listening to music, but it's not a go to for me. You'll often find me with headphones on, but chances are I'm listening to a podcast instead.
I've found that as I have less time to myself lately, that I can safely multitask doing the things I HAVE to do (e.g., dishes, lunches, cooking) while enriching my brain and listening to podcasts. You can start, stop, continue, or restart - whatever works for you.
Here are the 4 podcasts that I regularly listen to on a weekly basis (or whenever they come out):
1. Run This World with Nicole DeBoom
2. The Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf
3. Crunchy Cocktail Hour with Larisa and Alison
4. Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser
And here are the other podcasts that I listen to in rotation, based on the topic, my mood, etc.
4. The Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast
5. Hidden Brain
7. Parenting Beyond Discipline
How about you, are you a podcast listener? What are your favorites? How do you learn new things, keep in touch with what's going on in the world? Stay inspired? Stay sane?